The challenge is to innovate agilely.
Whether to provide a continuous flow of new products or services to our market segment, or for an internal renewal of processes, or to quickly renew our positioning in the global market.
It is about achieving the differentiating factor in the company to achieve an increase in performance and at the same time provide an agile process for it.
Create an agile process of innovation that involves everyone.
Significantly improve development times, yields, resource utilization, delays and failures:
Development time 40-60%
Reduce launch errors 50 – 80%
Reduce investment losses 50 – 80%
Increase productivity 25 -35%
New products or services + 100%
As a result, increase successes in launches and revenue for new products, by improving internal processes and new perspectives.
Have a proven process and able to optimize their capacity for innovation and obtain the results described in the objectives. Increase the management capacity of people and R & D & I teams
The results of innovation and also its three main approaches:
- Innovate in products or services. Do something new
- Innovate in the approach or orientation to customers and in the positioning of Marketing. Position in a new way
- Innovate in internal processes. Do things differently.
- Introduction. The basic processes. Innovation as a process. Program Management.
- Structuring the innovation process and support processes.
- Appropriate and selected techniques and tools.
- Support Processes: Product Strategy, Portfolio Management, Technology Management.
- Program Management. Sets of projects.
- Take advantage of potential for specialization and innovation.
- Knowledge Management.
- Management commitment. Process integration.
- Culture of change. Implementation and implementation.
- Sustain the improvements acquired. Conclusions