Accelerating the flow of innovation: Business strategy
hours / module
Interactive and live 'Online' course
Implement, improve and accelerate the agile innovation management process.
Agile innovation requires a strategic process based on the active fusion of these two concepts: Innovation + Agility
Interactive online webinar:
- 5 modules of 3 hours
- With practical exercises
It is programmed on demand for groups of between 6 to 15 people from a company or organization. The duration can be adapted to the needs and it’s usually of 15 hours. It is scheduled in 5 sessions of 3-hour online each.
Information and registration:
Both the course and the additional support are based on international experience and excellence. There are many proven ideas and experiences that you can implement in your organization.
- The course has been held since 2006 and is redesigned and refined annually with the experiences shared with the participating companies.
- The methodology includes holding an online meeting with the company before and after the course.
- First to detect the priorities and expectations regarding the course and adapt it to them.
- The subsequent meeting serves to guide and help participants make the most of the implementation of their action plans.
- Innovation and performance. Create value from the beginning. Initial self-assessment.
- Our innovative culture
Strategy and innovation. Ideas or strategy. Innovation as a process: The 9 key elements.
- Support processes. Strategic ‘intelligence’, product portfolio, technology management. Process flow
2.1 Agile innovation. Lean processes. Lean startup. Tools. Scenarios.
2.2 Open innovation. Generate and select ideas and opportunities. Customer voice, idea trees, affinities, differentiation, Kano and QFD. Creating the innovation portfolio
2.3 Design and “Design Thinking”.
3.1 From ideas to projects. Filters and selection.
3.2. Manage Projects and Programs. PMBOK methodologies, tools: PRINCE2 and agile SCRUM management.
4.1 Intangible resources and assets. The Invisible Balance. Knowledge management: From tacit to explicit. Facilitate the virtuous circle
4.2 Identify and eliminate barriers to innovation. Organizational maturity. The environment and ecosystem of innovation.
5.1 How do we measure innovation? Measures and indicators. Evaluation tools.
5.2 Innovation changes. Management commitment. Manage change. Innovative culture.
5.3 Sustaining the improvements acquired. Conclusions.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Structuring, improving and streamlining the agile innovation process
- Reduce time to market
- Reduce launch failures
Reduce lost investments
- Increase process productivity and “new revenue”
- Plan alternative scenarios
- Organize the generation and selection of ideas.
- Create the “portfolio”
- Manage economic and strategic ‘intelligence’.
- Voice of Customer, expectations, use of oriented design tools, ‘Design Thinking’, Kano and QFD.
- Project and program management with methodologies and tools such as PMBOK, PRINCE2 and SCRUM.
- Risk and uncertainty, costs and resources for multiple projects.
- Measure the innovation process. Use of a tool to evaluate the process and the ‘innovative culture’
- How to remove barriers, habits and paradigms that stand in the way of innovation.
- Change management and the work of high performance teams.