Manage the integrity of the company or organisation to innovate, move into an integrated and harmonic management:
Improve current and future benefits.
Today it’s widely recognized that over 60% of the value of a company is made up of intangible assets, which also have more influence on the growth of the company, capacity to innovate and to generate future profits.
However, many companies focus only on the management of its tangible assets, material and financial, as reflected in their balance sheets and income statements.
In reality, these will not be the most important to secure the future.
To differentiate, with sustainable competitive advantages in time, it’s necessary to learn how to capitalize and manage the totality of assets and resources.
Employees are increasingly knowledge workers. It must be created an environment where learn, fix, share, structure and apply their knowledge and relationships. Our customers, suppliers and all external relations, are continuing sources of knowledge.
Techniques and methodologies can be provided to establish a strategy based on knowledge and integrated management, aligning decisions with the proper valuation of tangible and intangible resources.
Thus, we create a culture adapted to the speed of change, we use the connectivity and make explicit knowledge, by managing and measuring the totality of resources and assets.
- Provide advanced and applicable methodologies to capture, acquire, share, fix, structure, implement and leverage internal and external knowledge.
- Base the strategy of the organization in knowledge and harmoniously integrate all the resources, both tangible and intangible
- Define critical competencies of the organization. Develop individual skills and equipment. Structure and fix knowledge in the company.
- Establish, define, capture and apply the relational capital
- Establish practical methods for the valuation of intangible assets and provide appropriate indicators for it’s management and implementation.
- Remove barriers to the flow of knowledge and work with the same strategy.
- Provide tools for self diagnosis.
- Concepts. Knowledge: Tacit and explicit. Intangible capital. Value of a company. Integrated harmonic management
- Knowledge economy. Knowledge maps. Value in key processes. Application.
- Where is the knowledge? People, individual skills. Teams. Customers, suppliers, external relations, relational capital. Systems, documents, trademarks, patents, structural capital.
- Tools for KM. Technology tools and systems. Non-technological tools. Management skills. Yellow pages. Teamwork. Remove barriers. Integration.
- Valuation of intangible assets and liabilities. Integrated management. Incorporate the change. Communication.
- Measurement and improvement. Models. Indicators. Integrating strategy, knowledge and intangible capital and financial performance. Harmony in integrated management